c-bus fiber converter
The C-Bus is used for communication between
terminals and central units and has a loop architecture.
That means every node (central unit or terminal)on
the C-Bus has the ability to disconnect the incoming
wires from the outgoing and to terminate these wire
ends if needed.
- Fiber module agilent HFCT-5205
- Connection type SC duplex
- Cable 9 µm single mode (1300 nm)
- Distance up to 15km ( long distance version up to 50km)
- C-Bus copper cable segment-length (G51, 0.8 mm2) up to 500m
- 18-36V AC/DC power supply input, power consumption 3.5W
- Easy DIN mount
- LED indicators